Tuesday 1 March 2011

"Aim Directly For His Crooked Brow, And Look Him Straight In The Eye!"

So, taking the bull by it's horns here folks. At the moment I'm putting up a kind of mishmash of articles relating to whatever crosses my mind, which I'm fine with.

Is there anything you guys would like my opinions/advice/thoughts on though? I might actually do something email related (no promises it wont end up on 3++ though). Dunno, feeling lost for direction since I fell out with 8th ed. (Rockethammer was an apt name, as shooting each other is the name of the game, and magic).

<3

2 comments:

  1. So you're done with skaven? Really liked your articles about them!

    I'm planing a double tower list (bell and furnace) with one hellpit and 2 cannons and would like to hear your thoughts about it.

    Also I want to play jezzails in a pocket tower, any ideas about that? I know, crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For just now, yeah. However Kirby and crew are tying to pressgang me into posting WHFB on 3++. So check http://kirbysblog-ic.blogspot.com/

    Try voting on the poll on the left. Or don't. I voted Don't care personally. :P

    ReplyDelete